Watertwo Ltd respects users personal privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Watertwo Ltd will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Access to your information
If you want, you can always access your personal information. Just make a written request clearly identifying yourself and the information you required. If we hold any inaccurate information about you, we will correct it.
The information we collect and how we will use it
As a Watertwo Ltd customer we may only use your information for the following purposes which includes:
- Processing your orders
- Managing and administering your account
- Delivering any services
- Products or information requested by you
- Responding to complaints or account enquiries
- Administering debt recovery
- Verification of identity.
- Google Analytics – allows us to measure the success of a website by obtaining information such as number of page visits, page views, Average visit duration etc. We do this so that the site can be tailored to give you the best possible service.